Voting members make a difference
Becoming a voting member is one way to help us define CAH’s future directions in order to build, together with our seniors, a dynamic francophone community in which to grow old.
We need your help to continue to grow and evolve our organization.
Becoming a voting member is the best way to do it!
Any organization that hopes to have a positive impact needs the help of people who get involved. Over the years, CAH has developed caring staff, a dedicated Board of Directors, and strong partnerships to make a difference in the quality of life of francophone and francophile seniors.
By joining CAH as a voting member, you recognize the importance of an inclusive community, participating in the development of services that meet the social, health and housing needs of seniors.
Our members play a key role in a number of ways
- by electing the Board of Directors at the CAH Annual General Meeting,
- by voting at the Annual General Meeting on key issues for the proper functioning of CAH,
- by participating in the organization’s surveys or roundtables,
- by joining our Board of Directors,
- by staying informed about CAH programs and services and community health issues affection seniors (through ou annual report and newsletters),
- promoting key issues in the well-being of the aging population,
- by demonstrating to our funders and partners the inclusive engagement of the Francophone community.
CAH’s voting membres
- express themselves in French,
- are consistent with CAH’s mission, vision and values,
- are engaged with the Francophone community.
We would like to count you among our members!
The cost of membership is $20 for one year or $30 for two years. The cost of your membership is fully tax deductible.
To become a member of CAH, please print and fill out this form legibly.
If you wish to pay by credit card, please scan your completed form and email it to email@example.com (or fax it to 416-365-1533).
If you wish to pay by cheque, please mail your form along with a cheque payable to Centres d’Accueil Héritage to the following address:
CAH (Centres d’Accueil Héritage)33 Hahn Place, suite 104,Toronto, ON M5A 4G2
For more information, please contact Jean Tété at 416-365-3350 ext. 242 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.