Updates regarding CAH’s activities as Ontario enters step 3 of reopening
On July 16th 2021, the province of Ontario entered into its step 3 of reopening, bringing with it some changes to certain activities at CAH.
We are very happy to share these changes, which will allow us to be more c0nnected socially and restart certain activities – doing both in larger groups.
With the guidance of the government of Ontario, we can now welcome a maximum of 25 people in the dining room. We will have 12 tables where people from the same household can dine at the same table. The tables must maintain a distance of 2m from one another.
Please make sure you wait to be served – we request that you do not serve yourself from behind the counter.
Please note that it is necessary to make a reservation to be able to dine in the dining room. Information about reservations is posted on the bulletin board.
Please remember to wear your mask and to wash and disinfect your hands!
If you have any questions, please contact : Clarisse Nangue-Ngangong
416-365-3350 ext 233
Changes – Centre de Vie Active (CVA)
We are looking forward to the CVA outings restarting!
Beginning immediately, the CVA will restart its outings with a few changes:
- To be eligible to use CAH transportation, you will have to have had both doses of your COVID-19 vaccine. This will allow us to have more people in a same vehicle at the same time and in a safe manner.
- If you have not yet received your COVID-19 vaccines, you can still participate in CVA outings but you will be responsible for your own transportation to and from the destination.
CVA activities in August
The CVA continues to adhere to all social distancing and hygiene measures as well as all security guidelines outlined by Public Health and the City of Toronto.
We continue to disinfect all tables, chairs and objects that are used by clients.
Please refer to the activities calendar for details of activities that are planned. On the invitation or poster of each activity, you will find information about capacity limits and number of available spots.
Coming soon – Café du monde in September
Many activities are also planned for the Fall, notably a Café du monde on September 8th at 2pm. With the reopening, we would love to hear your ideas for future activities with the CVA! The details for the Café du monde will be shared soon.
- You must always wear your mask
- It is important to wash and disinfect your hands in a consistent and thorough manner
- The hairdresser will be at CAH every Thursday; she will be seeing one person at a time. You can make a reservation with Ayda. Please ensure that you wear your mask!
If you have any questions, please contact : Ayda Amar, Coordinator, CVA
416-365-3350 ext 222